MILL COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR 2020 MILL SEASON
MILL has developed the following policies to ensure the safest possible experience for all in attendance:
• All attendees MUST take a self-assessment before arrival.
Those experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have/had a confirmed case in their household must stay home. (Symptoms are outlined below in the “When Not to Attend” section)
• Staff will be required to wear face masks if social distancing cannot be maintained
• Hand sanitizer will be located at the staff table between fields
• Proper social distance spacing will be taken when interacting with league staff.
• Digital thermometers will be used to check temperatures of EVERYONE IN ATTENDANCE before entering the facility.
• Social distancing should be maintained except on the field of play.
• Bring your own water with name clearly labeled, DO NOT SHARE WATER.
• Face masks are NOT required during game play but are to be worn when not playing
• No Touch Rule – No hugs, high fives or post game handshakes.
• No handling game ball with your hands.
For Team Coaches:
• Face masks are REQUIRED
• Coaches should make every effort to maintain social distancing on the team bench and sideline areas.
• Face masks will not be required during game play but should be worn at all other times when social distancing measures cannot be taken.
• Only referees can physically touch game balls.
• Only one (1) spectator per player will be allowed to attend to help with reducing the overall number of people in attendance.
• Always maintain social distancing, especially when watching games on the sidelines.
• Wear a face mask while at the field
When NOT to attend:
• If you have recently experienced any symptoms related to COVID-19
(Symptoms include; cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pains, headaches and new loss of smell or taste).
• If you have underlying health risks.
• If you are unable to maintain proper social distancing guidelines.
• If you refuse to wear a face mask it is recommended that you not attend.